Hey everyone! Let me start by saying Happy Birthday to my MOM today!!! She called me this morning before church to tell me what presents she got. It was so fun. Anyways, this week has been great. It started hard though. Monday and Tuesday were killer at work. There was so much to do, it was so hard to stay on top of it. And Monday night KC had another volleyball game. But everyone on his team was excluding him. Not purposely i don't think but they never passed him the ball or anything. Even when he was on the front row. It was kind of frustrating for him so he didn't go to the games the next day :) Wednesday was fun though, we had KC's mom and sister Kerri and her little girl Holli over. We got to visit with them for a while and it was nice because it wasnt this big ordeal with everyone over. It was just us.
By Friday we were both so tired that we came home from work and put a movie on and fell asleep. We didnt even finish the movie. Sat was a pretty laid back day as well. KC went over to his friends to watch the BYU game (Go cougars)and I had Alyssa come over. We watched Titanic. I heard the song earlier that day and it made me want to watch it. It has been forever since I've seen it. That night KC and I went to sleep early again. It was soooo nice.
Today, at church, our sunday school class was so good. The boys paid attention and participated. KC gave the lesson so maybe thats why they were more interested but he gave a great lesson. It was over 1 & 2 Timothy. I dont remember the last time i ever read those chapters or even lerned about them in seminary. So it was fun to re-learn their message. We got to go over to KC's Aunt Kim's home for dinner. I love having family up here because we get dinners :) We had hamburgers and played games. It was lots of fun.
KC and I are getting ready for our trip to Lake Tahoe. We leave tuesday for a whole week. We're really excited. Well Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Thursday and Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment