Hey everyone, this past week was great. We had KC's dad in town for the weekend and had lots of fun with him. He came into town on Thursday night and left Monday morning, so we had him for the whole weekend, it was great.
On Friday they went golfing and of course, KC won :)They had a really good time though and golfed with another father and son but of someone much younger and who was ditching his last day of 7th grade. When they finished they called me to see if I could meet them for dinner (it was 3:30) so I was like uhhh, but who doesn't want to leave work early? So I left at 4 and met them at California Pizza Kitchen. That is so one of my favorite restaurants, I get the Barbecue Chicken Pizza every time but its just as good each time.
Saturday was Ribs day. We got up early and went and bought a little charcoal burning grill, everything we'd need for ribs and came home and started the process. I left to go wedding dress shopping with Alyssa while the men did the cooking so I don't know the secret recipe but they turned out awesome. They were super sticky and drenched in barbecue sauce.
While the men were cooking I went with Alyssa to go Wedding Dress Shopping. Yes she's getting married, Congrats Alyssa and Tyler!! The date is Sept 6 so coming up fast. But she found a dress and it's, of course, gorgeous. She's going to be simply glowing that day.
Well we don't have much going on this week, just a normal week a head of us, but we're looking forward to it. KC's more than half way done with his spring classes and is excited to be done with the 7am classes. And I'm just going day by day at work. It's so unpredictable right now but I love the days that are not so stressful. Well we hope you all have a great week as well. Love you lots
4 comments:
I am so glad you guys had lots of fun. Dad sounded like he had a wonderful time with you guys. Alyssa is getting married, what!?! I just saw you guys a week and a half ago. Tell her congrats and I will need to hear all about it. Love you guys
Oh my congrats to Alyssa! Tell her that i'm way excited for her! You two need to come visit soon we miss you
We need to hang out this summer!! Call us!
hey brooks- I need your email address- we are making our blog private soon!
Post a Comment