Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

...Like anyone would be, I am flatterd by your fascination with me...

So this past week, almost week and a half, was great. Work went by really quickly and was kind of fun. Each Wednesday I have 2 team meetings with my department that I put on with the other Sup and Manager and this week we made it into a Power Point presentation. A) it was fun making it and B)I think it kept everyone more entertained and involved. It was a great meeting.
KC got a few sales last week so that was good, but the actual good news for his was that he got his Dean's List letter. It was actually sent to his dad but his dad called and read it to KC. Because he got his straight A's last semester he was put on the Dean's List. Congrats KC!!

So for Memorial Day weekend KC and I flew down to AZ. Alyssa and Tyler came to so we had the whole family in town. We were all there for Dallin's Court of Honor to receive his Eagle Scout award. It was great. The program went so well and lots of people showed up to support Dallin in this award. His Scout leaders had nothing but good things to say about him. It was really sweet. I played the piano and of course got so scared that i messed up the whole thing but oh well. Life goes on, right?

And for Dallin's gift for receiving his eagle, my parents sent him with my dad on his business trip to Argentina. He left the next day. It was so cool. Dallin had no idea that was his gift and he was totally stoked. My dad changed his trip to stay an extra day so that they could do some touring stuff. I can't wait to see pictures.


We also got to have our niece Hollie stay with us for the 2 days that we were there. Her parents weren't out of town or anything, we just wanted her to stay with us for fun. It was great to have her around. She's 2 and so adorable. She's starting to talk lots also and gets really excited when she gets to see KC ( she calls him "ceecee, so cute).

Well, on Sunday we went to church with my family and my mom gave the lesson in Relief Society. It turned out really good. It was on a talk about how the steps to eternal life are like the recipe for cookies or something. So of course my mom loved giving the lesson, when it has to do with baking, she's a pro. It was a great lesson.

KC and I came home Sunday night because I had to be at work on Monday morning. So when I got to work my manager wasn't there, come to find out I didn't even need to be there. When he told me I had to he was joking or something ( but I swear he was dead serious when he said it, the other sup can vouch for me too). But oh well. I left early anyways, it was a super slow day. So we went to the movies instead. We went and saw "What Happens in Vegas" with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. It was actually really funny. I think I laughed most of the whole movie. And I really liked the ending. Its definitely one I'd suggest seeing.

Well we're looking forward to KC's dad coming up on Thursday. They're going to go golfing and such so it'll be fun. We hope you all have a great week and we love you lots!!!

1 comment:

Kellie Henry said...

Tell KC congrats on making the deans list! That is so awesome! You guys look like you are having a blast! We need to hangout this summer! Are you guys out selling?

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know