Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Monday, October 20, 2008

...Its been one week since you looked at me...

So this week went well fo us. KC had "October Break" on thursday and friday so he didn't have school those days. It was fun for him to have a few days off. He still had work but oh well. He even had work on Saturday, but he made up for it by going and playing golf afterwards. The weather here has been so nice that it was the best day for golfing.

Saturday night we went to the APX end of the year party (KC works for APX). It was pretty cool, they gave away lots of prizes and played games and such. It was for all the summer Salesmen and Technicians. KC got to go because he works in Inside Sales. We didn't win anything big or super cool but we won these Ipod dock things. It was just fun to go.

SO i finally took some pictures of my belly, nothing like with my actual stomach showing, I'm not a fan of those, but just something so my family can see me getting all huge since they're not arround to see me each week.



Anyways, we hope you all have a great week. Love you all lots!!!

3 comments:

love_b said...

Brookie you look so cute pregnant! It totally fits you. I love your cute top too! It was so good seeing you guys, we really miss you a lot! Hopefully we will see eachother soon! This time of year when it starts getting cold I always think of the time us 4 walked around the temple and got hot chocolate at starbucks! So fun! Miss you!!

Whitney said...

oh your cute!!!!! I havent taken any belly pictures either. I just keep forgetting. Are you guys coming down for the Holidays? We need to get together!!

Kerri said...

Brookie you look absolutely ADORABLE!!! I am so glad you took some pictures. I keep asking KC and he just says you look so cute and that you are about ready to have an outie belly button. Too cute, I LOVE IT!!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know