

Ok so neither KC nor I are cougars but I once was and we live right next to BYU and are constantly surrounded by BYU stuff, so we're honorary cougars :)
Anyways, Alyssa and Tyler invited us to be a part of the BYU date night that BYU hosted for married couples. We got to dress up somewhat nice (church clothes) and meet in the Wilkinson center for the date night. We started with a dinner ( I had a steak dinner and KC had Chicken). While we were eating they had Mindy Gledhill singing in the back ground. Mindy has songs on EFY CD's and has a very relaxing voice. We got to hear from her for a while and then the comedy group "Comedy Sports" came on stage. We got a good show from them. Its stand up comedy with 6 guys who get ideas from the crowd and then have to make something of it. The night turned out great. I think its awesome that BYU put this on for married couples (did i mention it was free)so that we could get a break from our average weekend nights.
After the BYU thing, KC and I went over to Alyssa and Tylers and blew up our air mattress (because they have no where for us to sit) and watched Happy Gillmore. I was dead tired so i fell asleep but KC loved it. Those kind of movies are his favorite.
So i've been feeling sort of funny lately. Not really funny, but just uncomfortable i guess. Its mainly my lower back and tailbone. So what happens is that after sitting all day my bum hurts so bad that i just cant sit anymore. I come home and lay on the couch because sitting on the couch even hurts. Lame I know (atleast I think its lame). Then I'm just always hungry, I feel starving all the time unless I eat something big for lunch. I'm usually good til noon but after that work is just killer because all I can think about is what snack I want and what I want for dinner and what sounds good. Oh well, it'll probably just get worse from here :) yay
One thing that I have really liked though is my Prenatal Yoga dvd I bought. I found one at Target that is so relaxing and it just helps my back stretch so that I feel great. So for all you pregnant women out there, if you don't already have an exercise regimen, I would totally suggest a prenatal yoga or pilates or something that helps stretch you. It really makes you feel better, and trust me, you're going to need something that stretches your back especially.
Well thats our little update right now. KC is hardcore into school right now and has been studying late and going to the library lots. I even went with him last night, it was so fun even though he was studying. We're also working on cleaning out the "baby's room" so that we can actually start setting it up. Its all exciting stuff for us right now. Anyways, we love you all lots!!!
2 comments:
But KC, how can you abandon your former wolverines?!?
Ryan and I have been following BYU closely this season especially too. Ryan was devistated last night at the loss! Isn't pregnancy fun? Always something new and different going on with your body and the baby growing and moving all over the place. Good to hear everything has been going well for you guys.
Post a Comment