Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, January 18, 2009

OWEN RAYMOND COWLES

Our little one has arrived!!! He's just perfect. Here are some pictures!

7 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Brookie, this little slideshow made me cry! From the looks of it, you had a wonderful experience and I just have to tell you that Owen is one handsome boy! He looks precious and healthy - cutest newborn cheeks ever! I am proud of you. Hope you are enjoying this sweet time - it is the best when they are newborn and so cuddly and peaceful. Way to go! Welcome to the mommy club. =)

Nate and Ashley said...

Yay!!He is here! He is such a cutie. Congratulations

David & Amanda said...

OH CONGRATS BROOKIE! you both look great! he is such a cutie. we'll have to come visit soon!

The Broderick Family Blog said...

Congrats to both of you! What a great responsibility and blessing to start a family. You guys will do great.

Kellie Henry said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!!! CONGRATS! I hope you are feeling well. Owen is such a cutie! We are so happy for you guys. You have to post lots of pictures to keep us posted!

Whitney said...

OKay Im fighting back tears. He is so precious. Congratulations to the both of you.

Sophia said...

I loved this slide show. It made me well up with happiness for you both, so much that I almost cried!
Way to GO Brookie! Child birth is a brave accomplishment, my admiration goes out to you.. the "before" pictures remind me that it's a process and that the baby doesn't magically appear in your arms. Moms deserve some kind of trophy.
He is a beautiful sweet baby. Congrats!!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know