So it seems like so much has happened this week but as I sat down to write about it I couldn't think of anything that went on. But I do remember a few things:
1) I had 2 cupcakes this week from the Cocoa Bean! Love Potion and Mexican Chocolate. Both delicious!
2) This was my last week having my nights open. Starting Monday I move to start working 12pm-9pm and I'm VERY SAD about that. I'm already going through withdrawals from thinking about not being able to put Owen to bed. I know I'll get to spend time with him in the mornings but putting him to bed and reading to him and him knowing that Mommy is there when he goes to sleep is important to me. So I'm sad I won't be doing that anymore. I'll try out this new schedule for a week and see what happens.
3) Owen was up all night last night, 2, 3, 4, and so on. We were up all night with him. I think he woke up at 2 hungry, but it wasn't until 3 that we realized he was hungry. Then we fed him a banana and put him in bed and he didn't want to go back to sleep. He slept for a hour and then was up the rest of the night. He woke up with a cough now too. Poor guy!
4) KC made it to church today but Owen and I stayed home because of his cough. And on top of that I had to go to the store to get him some medicine. Its been a great day.
5) And the HIGHLIGHT of my week was that I finished reading "Gone with the Wind" and it was amazing! I Loved it! And then I watched the movie and it made me love the book even more. The movie was so good and I think that Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable played the part of Scarlett and Rhett perfectly (which is probably why Vivien won best actress and Clark was nominated for the Oscars that year). Anyways, I loved it and want to watch it again already!
Well that's the update of our week. Love you guys lots!!!
1 comment:
I love Gone With the Wind as well & the movie. Book is better (as always). Sad about you not putting Owen to bed...lucky KC though. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment