Before Owen was born Alyssa said she was hoping he would be a Teddy bear boy but I said with me as his mother, he has no hope but to be a blankie boy :) Love it!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
My 2 balnkie boys :)
I absolutely love that both my boys are blankie boys. Jack doesn't sleep very well unless he's swaddle wrapped and this green blanket on him is his 'snuggie' blanket that he likes up by his face. I let him fall asleep with it occasionally but he doesn't get to keep it by him for very long. And Owen has 2 'snuggie' blankets and this 'mommy blanket' that he's under in the pic. (he calls it his 'mommy blanket' because mom has one too.) He has all 3 snuggled around him when he goes to sleep. Fortunately Owen can sleep without his blankets, so if we forget them on vacation it's ok, but he certainly loves his blankets.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! And I love the blankies kids too!
Post a Comment