Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Monday, April 30, 2012

"Here we are together... in our family"

So we haven't had an extremely exciting 2 weeks but it's has been fun for us.

We finished 2nd Nephi in the Book of Mormon so we celebrated by eating Ice Cream :) Owen chose green ice cream so we have Mint Chocolate Chip

On saturday Owen helped us wash our cars. He was so excited to not have to nap and get to play in water :) I think his favorite part was throwing rocks into the mud puddle we created.

I left Jack in the play room while I put Owen down for a nap one day and caught him reading books when I came back. It made my heart melt. Now books are one of Jacks favorite things. We're working on being nice and soft with the pages but he's getting better. He just like to crumple them every now and then. But he likes actual books better than board books. 

I just liked this picture even though it's kinda blurry. But Jack pulled himself to standing for the first time and was loving to stand, he could reach everything, and the first thing he grabbed was Owen's hat :)

I had a baby shower to attend so naturally I made some yarn creations :) the shoes were my favorite but the headband was a new pattern and very fun to make also. 

KC spent most of last week in Cali golfing with some buddies. It was the 4th year these guys have gone, kinda a fun tradition for them. But this was a view from the Davi Golf Tournament he played in on Friday.

And while Kc was out Owen Jack and I enjoyed a dinner at Cracker Barrel. Horrible service but excellent food. 

Other than that there wasn't much going on. I found a wasps nest inside my mail box on the day KC was leaving so He had some guys from our ward some get that for me. Also while KC was gone my kitchen got attacked by ants but I had my house sprayed for bugs and haven't seen any since (keep your fingers crossed though). I tried some new snacks for Jack, Gerber aarowroot cookie and vegi sticks, and both made him break out in hives. I didn't even think to read the ingredients on those before I gave them to him (why would you think milk would be in vegi sticks?) but apparently both items have Whey (from milk) in them and that is the only thing I could see that would have made him break out. Poor thing. Oh and eggs make him break out too. He had a rough weekend. I have decided I can't give him anything store bought and prepared for now, I have to make everything for him at home. But that is never a bad thing. So off to the store I went for fruits and vegis. He loves peaches :)

I took some videos this weekend also that I'm going to try and get uploaded. For some reason I always have a hard time with videos. But I have all of these on youtube so it might be easier. Anyways, thats our update. I hope you all are doing fabulous as well!







No comments:

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know