We took a family trip to the new Salt Lake City mall yesterday. The City Center is beautiful. There is a creek that runs down the middle of it and the roof can expand or contract based on weather. And the stores reminded me of the Scottsdale Mall so I felt almost home :) But most importantly there is a Nordstrom! When I have heard people talk about the mall they have mentioned Tiffany's and the Disney store but no one has mentioned that Nordstrom was going to be there. Since the Orem Nordstrom has closed I was thrilled to know there was one at the City Center. Now, it's not like I shop at Nordstrom very often, but Its a store that reminds me of home and I must admit, I'm a fan of their shoe section :) And as soon as we walked in Owen recognized it as a Nordstrom and said "they have fishes at this store Dad, can we see them?" (He remembered that from the Orem store) So we found the fish and he was content to just sit there the rest of the day.
Here are some views from the mall
Walking over a bridge in the mall going from section to section you can see the temple, It was beautiful. At other parts of the mall you are literally across the street from the Church Office Building. It was really a neat place. But it was so crowded that I probably wont be making a trip there again for a very long time.
This week we my kids and I had 2 play dates. It has been fun meeting the neighbors. There are lots of children around Owens age. And I was able to go back to my Yoga class that I love. And it felt amazing!
Here is one more picture. Jack is getting bigger and bigger and it's fun to see him playing with toys and trying to pull himself up. About 5 more weeks until he's one!
No comments:
Post a Comment