Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, October 28, 2007

KC got his first sale!!!

Hey! So this week was extra special because KC got his first sale at work!!! yay! He sells alarm systems for APX alarms and finally got his first sale. It was pretty exciting. The rest of the week was normal for us. Work, school, sleep, work school sleep, and some TV shows in the middle. KC doesn't get to watch all the shows with me because he has homework but we get to watch the important ones together (The Office, Grey's Anatomy... you know, the important ones). This weekend we went (again to the dollar theater, that really is the best thing for college students) and saw the movie "No Reservations" with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart. We both thought it was very good. It's a fun movie that the whole family can enjoy. Those are the best ones.

Also, last night KC and I went to the BYU-I vs UVSC hockey game. It wasn't much of a game being that the score was 18-2 (uvsc) when we left at the end of the 2nd period. But it was fun anyways. One of KC's friends from CA plays for BYU-I, Andrew Curtis, so we went to see him play. It was freezing cold in the arena, and hockey isn't my favorite sport, but it wasn't a very brutal game and we had hand warmers to keep us warm. It turned out to be a great night.

Yesterday my grandparents came in to town. They are here to visit some friends but they are staying with us. It is always great to have company. They took us to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen which has the greatest pizza ever. We ordered a few different kinds and the shared them all. It was delicious.
We watched the Red Sox vs Rockies game 3 (go red sox) with them last nigh and Alyssa and I are the only ones rooting for the Red Sox. My grandparent and KC are all for the Rockies, well we showed them, again, last night who the real team was. And the ASU vs CAL Berkley football game was on as well. For anyone interested, ASU has a killer team right now. They are quickly working themselves to the top rankings. Their team is just dominating, so keep an eye on them.

Anyways have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and a great week. Love much, KC and Brookie!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

First off, WAY TO GO KC!! I couldn't be happier for ya. I guess it pays to go in early. Anyway, you two are just so cute. I love your blog. Have a wonderful week and happy halloween!

love_b said...

JT says congrats to KC!! Whoop whoop!!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know