Hey everyone! So this week has been great. It wasn't grey and cloudy all week. We actually saw the sun. It has been the best week this whole winter here in Utah. Well this was my first week as supervisor at work. It keeps me really busy but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have more projects I get to work on and meetings to attend. It makes me feel important :) Anyways, KC had a great week at school and work also. He was able to relax a little this week since he didnt have tons of homework. It was a nice break coming from last week when he had 2 tests and homework each day.
Friday night, KC and I went to Alyssa's for a Mardi Gras Dinner Mystery night. It was so much fun. There were 8 couples who played 1 character per couple. KC and I were a gothic novelist so we dressed in all black. And the other characters that everyone dressed up as were a maid, a cook, a socialite daughter, the lawyer and so forth. It was alot of fun. Alyssa had the whole thing planned with dinner and everything. I would suggest those mystery dinner games. They're a lot of fun and people really get in to it.
Saturday night KC and I met one of his mission companions at Texas Roadhouse, yay. That is probably one of my most favorite restaurants. The bread rolls there are to die for. If I could just eat their rolls each day... i'd probably end up a really fat happy person :) But it was lots of fun to meet up with our friends again.
Well, KC and I are enjoying this great weather and looking forward to this up coming week. We want to say a congrats to Brittnie and JT Stanley for having their first baby, Bella. She is healthy and gorgeous. And we're also looking forward to our little nephew being born. Kerri is up in Idaho with the birth mom right now. The baby is due any day.
Well we love you all lots!!! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment