Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Thursday, April 24, 2008

...And I would have stayed up with you all night, Had I known how to save a life...

So Grey's Anatomy started back up today!!! YAY! It's freakin awesome that Grey's and The Office are back on. My Thursday nights are back to normal. I missed them. So I just watched both shows and it was great.
Anyways, i was "blogging" to put up some pictures. KC finished painting his office and we put some pics up so I wanted to put them up. We put a picture of us from our engagement in the middle with pictures of us when we were about 2-3 on the sides. It's cute


And then, for Brittnie, here are some pictures of the popcorn trees :)

1 comment:

love_b said...

K those pictures are sooo cute! Oh and thank you for the popcorn trees!!!! I miss them!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know