So this past week went by with pretty much nothing cool happening. It went quick though so that was good. KC's finishing up finals tomorrow so he did some studying over the weekend. He took 2 yesterday and did pretty good on it. We know that in his marketing class he got an A, so that's exciting. Other than that, we're waiting to hear about the others.
So on Friday night we went and saw the movie Juno in the dollar theater. We heard it was good but didn't really know what to expect. So my take on the movie is... it's cute but definitely has some inappropriate parts. Like I'm not even sure I'd suggest it to someone. It wasn't like some super good movie that you could learn from (although i think they were trying to go for that), and it's got some parts that i just didn't like. But whatever.
Anyways, Sunday was fun, I watched lots of movies. I started by watching the movie "the phantom of the opera" (which i just love, the music is so good), then I watched "Pretty Woman" on TBS (so, yes it was edited, but cute... I know some people don't like Julia Roberts but I love her). I then finished off the night with a new made for TV movie on ABC called "Princess"...this was the biggest waste of time, like the movie was horrible. I'm usually nice about made for tv movies but this was just a pointless movies with not good acting. It was good at taking commerials and the perfect moment, the movie keep you watching just to see what happens next. So yes, I watched the whole thing :)
Well good luck to all of you finishing up your school semesters, and we hope you all have a great week. Love you lots
ps. the trees out here are blossoming. It's gorgeous. We can see where the song "popcorn popping on the Apricot tree" comes from :)
1 comment:
k you need to post a picture of the trees blossoming! Thats one of my favorite things about Utah! The blessing was so beautiful, JT did a great job. He was a little nervous I think but he hides it good!
Post a Comment