So KC is on his last final before graduation. He'll take it tomorrow. And we have my family and kevin and janene coming in for the graduation. It'll be so much fun. I love how often we've been seeing our families. Well I'll update you on how graduation went this weekend. We love you all lots!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Owen hasn't been feeling very well lately but has been doing much better today than yesterday. Today he was happy most of the day but started getting fussy later in the evening. The first pic is of him happy. We were playing on the floor and practicing him rolling over and he is so close. I just put my hand as something hard for him to push off of and he can do it...it'll be soon when he can start doing it for real. Then I put him in his bouncy seat to watch baby einstein while I made dinner and he was totally entertained. It was hilarious to watch him in his little seat watching tv. I think he likes it a little too much. I'm going to have to make sure he doesn't watch too much :) (its kinda hard to teach him that when his mom and dad aren't much better...oh well).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love your blog! Hope you're having fun with family all around! :)
Post a Comment