So, we had a great weekend for Kylee's wedding. I didn't take any pics but others did. Hopefully i'll get some.
Then today at the airport we got to cut in the whole security check line because we had a baby with us. Thanks Owen! So we get to our gate and I figured I should change Owen's diaper before we get on the plane. He's a professional 'get on the plane and then poop' kind of kid. So I was trying to catch that before we got on. I went to change him and the bathrooms in the AZ airport are nasty dirty. I was totally gagging the whole time. But we got him changed and ready for the plane. So we went and met Alyssa andTyler at the gate and sat to wait before we boarded. Right then Owen pooped a ton. It got all over his clothes and all up his back... Yay gross. So Alyssa and I went to change Owen again and we had to change his clothes and everything. We used all the wipes and I told Owen he couldn't go the bathroom anymore cuz I couldn't change him. He didn't listen very well because we had just taken off and he started pooping again. I had no idea what to do because I had no wipes and no more clothes for him to wear. I went and changed him in the bathroom (which I just found out have changing tables in them...so helpful). I didn't have a mat to lay him on because it was holding the previously dirty clothes, and I had no wipes. I got him cleaned up with wet paper towels :( and fortunately he didn't get any of it on his clothes. Then we was great for the rest of the trip home :)
I won't hane time to update about the rest of the weekend for a while so I thought i'd add this little story before I forgot it.
We love you all! Have a fantastic week!
1 comment:
Just looking at ALL those pictures just makes me miss him SO much! Thanks for letting him play with us while you were here, we LOVED IT! give him hugs and kisses for us. Love Ya
Post a Comment