Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Savored Little Moments...

So I know I've said it before but my most favorite thing is when Owen will sit and cuddle with me. I wish those lasted forever. Last night KC and I were remembering back to when Owen would cuddle with KC on Sunday mornings and they'd just snuggle and nap together. Or When Owen fit on my chest and i could just cuddle him.
st


Now he's getting so big and mobile that he hardly ever wants to cuddle with me or even sit on my lap unless I'm giving him food. But tonight I got him ready for bed and then sat down in my chair and started rocking him and singing to him and he just sat there and let me hold him. He fell right to sleep with his ear on my heart. I just loved it and I'm adding it to one of my most savored moments.

KC and I are so grateful for the little guy. We often climb into bed just amazed that he's growing so big and so fast. We're excited for whats in the future while wishing that now would last a little longer. We love you Owen!

2 comments:

Jordan Rogers said...

What a cutie pie!

Sophia said...

i LOVE moments like that too! I also love the christmas music on your blog. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy:)

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know