I know Owen will do great at least and my mom is thrilled!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Owen's sleepover with Grandma
So i'm literally in the car right now driving home from Heber where I left owen to stay the night and tomorrow with my mom, dad and family. Fortunately Alyssa and Tyler are up there too so Owen has a familiar face around. But he's spent all today with everyone so I think he'll do ok. But KC and I have work tomorrow and have no babysitter so we needed them to watch him for us. I'm so sad...this is really hard for me to leave him so far away (about 1 hr with good weather, which it is now). Its really sad to think I can't just go kiss him before I go to sleep or to have him wake me up in the morning or play with him and get him dressed and ready before work. And then I don't get to see him right after work, I have to drive an hour or so to see him again. Its definitely going to be an experience for me, we'll see how I do. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry we weren't able to watch Owen! I feel really bad, I didn't know you were going to have to leave him overnight in Heber! I can't imagine how that would be. I would probably cry.
Post a Comment