
So today is the big day. Owen turns 1. I really cannot believe how fast that went. i know everyone says that but it's true.
Owen has his 1 yr doctors appt tomorrow so I'll have to give all the stats later but I wanted to write something just for Owen:
Dear Owen,
You're mommy and daddy love you so much! We are so proud to be your parents. Thank you for joining our family exactly 1 year ago. We love your smiles, we love your laughs, we love cuddling with you and reading you books. We love playing with you and your toys and we've loved watching you grow so much this year. You went from not being able to do anything, to being able to move, crawl, grab things, feed yourself, and almost walk. We are so proud of you and your shaggy hair :) We love you lots Owen!
Love,
Mommy and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment