Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Owen's 1st official hair cut!

So today I decided that Owen needed a hair cut...pretty bad. His hair was everywhere. So KC decided that we should try cutting it super short with hair clippers. I had a heart attack right then! But when I found that I wouldn't be able to argue this with KC, and that it really would be easier to cut it that way, I gave in. We borrowed hair clippers from Trent and started at it.

Pics of Owen pre-hair cut



Waiting for the clippers, Owen and I had some fun



During the Hair cut:


The Finished Product:


He looks so much older now. I miss his long hair and little baby look

3 comments:

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Oh sad day... he still looks cute though.

love_b said...

He is soooo cute!!!

Nate and Ashley said...

So cute and all grown up! I love the pony tails!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know