So this weekend KC Owen and I had some fun visitors! Kc's dad and Janene (Papa and Nana) came and visited. Owen did so good with them, he was comfortable around them right away and was fun and giggly yesterday. He has just been so good.
Also, so I think Owen is out-growing his first nap. He stopped taking it this week but would fall asleep around 11:30 instead. Then randomly this week I got my email from babycenter.com and one of the topics was "Does your baby have trouble napping?". So I read the article and it said that most babies grow out of their morning nap between 13-18 months. So being as he wants to start not napping in the morning, I'm not going to have any time to my self. I'm so not ready for that. So I decided he's still going to have "quiet time" in his bed every morning around 9 so that i can exercise or read or do whatever I want for an hour. Then he can nap right when he gets to the babysitters at noon. He should be good that way and I still get "me time".
Well I'm looking forward to my trip this weekend!! Woohoo. And KC and Owen will have some daddy son bonding time so it's good all around. I hope you all have an awesome week as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment