Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, May 2, 2010

...Since you've been gone...

So KC left on Wednesday to go on his fantasy golf trip with 3 buddies from work. While he was gone, Owen and I played. We had KC's sister Kerri visit but she was gone during the days. So we saw her at nights and on top of that we had Alyssa babysit Owen so he really got to play with everyone this week. It was a blast.

The first picture I sent KC after he left.


Owen and Me on Friday morning before I left for work


Owen thoroughly enjoying his time at the mall on Saturday


Saturday night for dinner we went to Olive Garden. The only thing I could get Owen to eat was spaghetti and he had to feed himself. It was messy but at least he ate


Owen and me at dinner


Owen and me making "welcome home" cookies for KC today



Owen helping me clean up cookies


Owen sharing a bite of "welcome home" cookies before nap


Well that's what Owen and I did while KC was gone. We had a blast but are so excited for him to be back home!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

He is such a big boy! I can't believe how fast he has grown. I LOVE his hair, by the way.

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know