Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Monday, July 26, 2010

Life at Home!

So I was home all last week during the days with Owen and I started working at nights in the office. That ends at the beginning of August! Yay! I'll still be working nights but I'll be doing in from home!!!

So I try to find fun things for Owen and I to do during the days. We went swimming, walked to the library, went to play group, shared lemonade at The Cocoa Bean, watched some Baby Einstein, played with blocks, and much more. Needless to say, we just had a blast!

We listen to a station on out TV calls Soundscapes. Its amazing and makes you feel like you're in a spa. Sometimes I think it wants to put me to sleep :) But it definitely helps keep me and Owen calm through out the day. On my way into work I drop Owen of with KC who then gets to spend the evenings with Owen and they do things like go to the duck pond, throw rocks in the river and throw rock in the lake.

Here are some pictures from this week:

Playing with Daddy




After his hair cut from Mommy


With his "European Carry-All" aka his purse


Caught eating animal crackers in his sitting spot under the table

2 comments:

Megan and Jordan said...

What a cutie!

Megan and Blake said...

That is soooo exciting that you get to work from home. What a blessing! And you get to spend more time with the little man. That is definitely the life. Your dad was updating me on everything the other day and it sounds like you guys are doing great! Miss you all!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know