Then today in Relief Society we had a lesson on friends in the gospel and an elderly sister commented on how she and her 2 best friends lived next to each other in duplexes and then eventually built homes next to each other and have been friends and neighbors for over 50 years.
I thought, I want a friend like that, some one that I can live next to forever and have as a friend, always there for each other. And then I thought, I already do, my sister. We get pedicures together, make dinners together, we go shopping together, we share our thoughts and feelings together, and she has been here to help with Owen (we joke that Owen thinks of her as a second mom). So you can understand why I would be sad that she's moving away. She tries to make me feel better by saying we'll still see each other just as often as we do now, but I know it wont be the same.
Well I just wanted to say, Alyssa, that I will really miss you being so close to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment