Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas Stockings


So this always happens to me, whenever I read a book that I really get into, I go through withdrawals from it once its over. The withdrawals only get worse with the number of books there are in the series. So then all I can think about is the books and wanting to read them again. That's whats happening right now from reading The Hunger Games.

I started another book last night but that didn't even seem interesting enough to get me to read today. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and again when I woke up in the middle of the night because I cant turn my brain off from thinking and dissecting these books. Finally today I decided I'd had enough of the withdrawals and needed to think of something else.

So I turned the TV on as background noise and focused on knitting Christmas stockings. I saw a pattern online and followed it, this is how it turned out. And for the last 3 hours, I haven't even thought of those books :)

1 comment:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Ha ha brookie, you're funny. Those stockings are adorable. I just recently learned how to knit, but I haven't made the move from square and flat...not much besides blankets, scarves, and dish rags ha ha. Funny story - I'm reading Hunger Games and These is my Words too...we are the same person. How ya liking "These is my Words" so far?

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know