Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lots of Pictures

I finally got a good picture of Owen playing with his blocks. These are his favorite toys to play with. He can spend loads of time just stacking these and pushing them over just to stack them again


Pictures from the Lake





Owen fell asleep on my lap at the lake


While in AZ we went on a group date with Lyss and Tyler, Dallin and a date, and my cousin Misha and a date




Monday morning, before we left AZ we took family pictures. Owen was so hot so we took his shirt off and let him walk around



When we were at home playing, Owen found a swim diaper and put it on. I had to help him pull it all the way up. But he had a diaper on, and a swim diaper over his shorts and diaper


On Saturday I had to work in the morning so KC went and took Owen to get donuts







1 comment:

Megan and Blake said...

Ok I am so bummed I missed you all when you were down! I didn't even know you were coming! I freaking miss you all and Owen is getting so stinking big! Theresa was telling me that he was just too cute at Sunday dinner. I'm sorry I missed you but I can't wait to see you in November!! loves!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know