Happy Mother's (to be) day to everyone. I know its a day late but happy mother's day yesterday :) So I hope you all had a great day and spent it with family. KC and I were able to spend the day with my sister and her BF Tyler. KC and I gave talks in church yesterday so Alyssa and Tyler came and supported us, and then we had a nice dinner. It was fun to have them over.
So we had my dad staying with us this past week. It was so much fun to have him around. We didnt see him much but it was fun when we did. He took us to Tucanos for our Anniversary/celebrating KC's straight A's last semester. It was so good. Thanks dad.
So our talks this week were on mothers. I wrote mine based on the the talk by Julie Beck, "Mother's who Know" and KC wrote his on the traits that mothers posess. They both turned out really good. I was suprised at how well I did but the whole first half of sacrament meeting I had to massage KC's hand just to get my jitters out and then during my talk I had to take my heals off so that I wouldnt roll my ankles and my hands holding my paper were shaking really bad. It was kinda funny, you know how you can be talking or reading and at the same time you can be thinking of something else? Well while I was giving my talk I was focusing on how much I was shaking and wondering if it was noticable, I was wondering it my voice was shaking, and at the same time was trying to good not nervous. It was fun.
We'll were looking forward to a great week ahead of us. We're still counting down the days until we get to go AZ. Less than 2 weeks left. We're so excited. Well we love you all lots.
No comments:
Post a Comment