So this past Friday was supposed to be our Celine Dion concert. We bought tickets last November and have waited all year to go to this concert, only for her to get sick and cancel it. We were havimg my mom and dad come up for the concert also and we've been looking forward to this all year. Then last Sunday we get this automated phone call saying that it had been cancelled. All of us were so bummed. Fortunately my mom came up anyways, we were sad that my dad couldnt come as well but we understood.
So my mom came up on Thursday and we were able to just spend the whole weekend with her. On Friday I took work off so that I could be with her but Alyssa and KC still had work so it was just me and my mom. We went to Babies R Us and got all the little things that KC and I will need for our little baby. She was so nice to do that for us, but she got us little pacifiers, bottles, and a few more outfits. It crazy that we only have 2 months left but atleast we're more prepared now.
Saturday was girls day. We went to breakfast with KC and Tyler also but then it was just Me, my mom and Alyssa all day. We got pedi's and Mani's and then went to the mall for a while. We had alyssa try on all these cute holiday clothes because we wanted to live vicariously through her (being as I cant try on those cute clothes). Oh, and we bought me a "new wedding ring" because mine that i have right now gets to tight, so we got this nice big CZ ring, its awesome.
We girls also went and saw the movie Twilight. I liked it alot. Alyssa on the other hand thought it was funny and laughed through out the whole thing. (she was lucky my mom was between us) But I wont say anything about it in detail for those of you who still havent seen it but I enjoyed it.
Well, we hope you all have fun Thanksgiving plans for this week! Eat lots of turkey, and pies and have a great week!!! Love you guys lots
No comments:
Post a Comment