Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, November 9, 2008

...I want to ride my bicycle, i want to ride my bike...

So this week was KC's first mini trathalon!! he did awesome. It was so fun to see him train for it and get all excited, then actually do the race. We got up at 5:30am on sat so that he could get there in time for registration and then the race was at 8:30. He had his trainer there with him and his trainer stayed with him for the whole race. He kept KC on pace and pushed him to keep going. The triathalon was a 3.1mile run, 10 mile bike ride, and 350 meter swim. He started with the running so I got to cheer for him at the starting line, then I didnt get to see him until the end of his run, but he ran right by me so I got to cheer for him. Then Alyssa and Tyler showed up and we were at the transition when he got off his bike so we got to see him come in and get ready for his swim, then we got to see his swim (they did this inside because it was so cold out). He did great. He looked awesome when he finished and I'm just so proud of him. Here are the pics I have for now.

KC got these cool new running pants...they're aerodynamic :)


Also yesterday, Alyssa Tyler and I went to the temple in celebration of my great grandparents 100th's birhtdays (KC had to work, otherwise he'd have been there too). They've past on now but in honor of them both turning 100 this year my grandma and her siblings put this "reunion" thing together and wanted to get 100 people to the temple for a session. We couldnt be there in AZ with everyone so we went in Provo and told them to just count us :) It was great to go. By the way, I had to rent all my clothes i cant even get mine on at all... sad day :)

Anyways, this past week was our first real snow fall (that I've been here for). It actually stuck too. I woke up and the first thing I do is check the weather for the day. It said morning snow showers, and because it's usually wrong I didnt believe it. But i turned around to look out the window and low and behold, there's snow all over. It was kinda exciting, I'm not going to lie. I mean the first snow is always fun. It just when it's still snowing in June that you're getting a little tired of it. So here are the pics I took






Well, I hope you all have a great week!! We love you lots!!!

No comments:

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know