Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, November 2, 2008

my latest belly picture

so my dad wanted me to take a picture of my belly before I left AZ so he could have the most up to date one so I thought I'd put it on here also. I'm just putting some other pics i took this weekend as well.


Me at the end of 28 weeks

2 comments:

love_b said...

You look so cute Brookie! I'm sorry to hear about your cousin! It was all over the news. I feel so bad for his family, how horrible!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Brookie, I love your belly pictures - keep them coming! It doesn't surprise me that you're such a cute prego...you're cute no matter what. Also, I am really sorry to hear about your cousin - but it was a sweet tribute to him on your blog. Sounds like an amazing person.
And seriously, keep the pregnant pictures coming! I love them! (Your belly looks very much like mine did when I was pregnant...interesting)

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know