



KC got to spend the weekend with his dad so that was fun

On another note, here are some more pics of Owen. He's been awesome lately. He's been going down to sleep all by him self instead of me having to rock him to sleep each time. I'm so proud of him. And this is the first week we've put him in size 1 diapers. I'm so sad. I"m glad he's getting bigger but the newborn diapers are cuter :) He's also grown out of almost all his newborn clothes. I'm putting him in 0-3 or 3mo clothes now. Some are slightly too big still but he's growing so much that he just doesnt fit into anything else. He's getting so much more fun too when he's awake. We read books and play on our tummies, and he loves playing in his bouncer. He's just awesome


This is Owen and Alyssa


3 comments:
Owen just keeps getting cuter! We still need to come by and see you all sometime.
Oh my goodness, he is getting SO big!! We miss him LOTS and can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks...Hooray!!! Hollie asks about baby Owen ALL the time, it's way cute.
Owen is so handsome! Give him big hugs and kisses from the Allen family!
Post a Comment