Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Owen's First time at Church

So Sunday was the first time we have taken Owen to church. It was fun actually. It's right during his nap time so he slept the whole time we were there. It was awesome. Our class loved him (of course) and he was just perfect. Here are some pictures that we took:

This is Owen trying out his new pacifier. Its a special kind so we didn't know if he would like it but it looks like he did :)


I didn't do anything to his hair, so don't think i purposely spiked it




He didn't like having to look in to the sun but he was a good sport while we took some pictures.

So he's getting so big. I have his official 2 month dr appt next Monday but we took him in last Friday and he weighted 12 lbs. Crazy huh. I cant believe it. I cant wait to have him measured in length to see how much longer he is now. He's fitting better in to his 3mo clothes which is fun because i can now put together outfits instead of just onesies. And even though we have a picture of him with a pacifier, he's really not a "passy" person. He doesn't like it normally, I'm not complaining. But it think its cute when he does take it.
Also, I had to take back the sling that I had for him. we got that one picture of him in it and that has been the only time he like being in it. Since then he just cried each time I tried to carry him in it. Not fun. So i exchanged it for a backpack carrier thing. It only goes on the front, so a front pack, but i love it so far. Owen just gets to cuddle up next to me. Its great. This is what it looks like:


Well, KC and I are doing great. KC is almost getting burnt out of school. He's got senioritis. But he'll live :) Otherwise, we're just playing lots with Owen and hanging out here at home. We hope you are all doing great as well. We love you lots!

2 comments:

love_b said...

Brookie he is sooooo cute! He is changing so much, I love it!! We need to meet up when you guys come down here! We miss you guys!

Kerri said...

Wow, he is getting SO big and is SO cute!! I LOVE his little outfit. We can't wait to see you guys. Brookie, I LOVE your hair also...you look great and so happy as a mom.

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know