Also, I already knew I had a great ward but I really have an amazing ward. My RS president called me on Friday about something else and I told her what was going on and yesterday I got calls from my visiting teacher and some compassionate service committee members and they have set up babysitters for Owen this week and dinners for me and KC. I hadn't even asked for help and they offered it anyways. I am so blessed to be around such great sisters willing to serve. So, lucky for Owen he gets to go play with people this week instead of having to sit at home with a mom who can't move. I'm so grateful for the help I'm receiving.
Today was the first day that Owen has been gone all day and I just miss his little smile. I know I cant take care of him so it's better that he's somewhere else but I can still miss him, right? So when I sat down to work today I saw this multi-colored pic. Its probably my favorite pic of me and Owen, I have it as my desktop picture. It just made me miss him more but I love that i have this picture to look at all day long.

So then I started looking at more that I have on my computer of me and Owen and found another one I really like. His smile and eyes in this are just the best

So as hard as it is for me to not be able to take care of Owen (and KC) I'm very grateful for all the help we've been receiving. I'll keep you updated on how we're doing. We love you all!
1 comment:
I cant believe that I had no idea you were pregnant. congrats!!! sorry you are on bed rest. let us know if you need any extra help... Im sure Reagan would love to play with her little cousin. hope all goes well.
Post a Comment