Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a quick update about my amazing mother day. Last night KC took me out to dinner to Ruby River. We had Alyssa and Tyler come. Also Kylee (zach was out of town), and Liz and Sam Lambson (Liz watches Owen for me...she's amazing). We had so much fun at dinner and i'm glad everyone was there.
Today KC gave me 2 really sweet cards (technically one was from Owen) and the a corsage(sp?) that I wore to church. I felt so special!. **On a side note...Owen totally exploded out of his diaper today at church while KC was holding him. It got all over KC's shirt and up owens back. I had to change him and then send the 2 of them home so KC could change...it was funny. I just laughed.
So we didn't do any special dinner or anything tonight but we just spent lots of time together which is my favorite thing to do and we got to talk to all the mothers in our lives (Kerri, my mom, grandma's...etc).
It was a great weekend (to finish a great week starting with our anniversary dinner on Monday)! We hope you all had a fantabulous Mothers Day weekend as well! Love you lots

No comments:

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know