Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Owen has been so cute today. He fell asleep with kc and me in bed this morning and he was just sleeping so peacefully. Then he slept in relief society today and he was cuddling his blanket. It so cute because he's getting coordinated enough to grab the blanket, bring it to his face, and then pull it away. But he loves the blankets by his face. Then its allergy season here and kc has it bad...he sneezed 5 times in the car and it made him cry...literally a tear ran down his face :(

Well we've had a great day so far...we're getting ready to eat our semi-burnt roast dinner ( just the bottom is burnt) and then get ready for the upcoming week.

3 comments:

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Haha KC was telling me about your roast.. I'm sorry!! At least you were able to salvage the dinner by making chicken!

Sophia said...

Brent's alergies are awefull right now too. I feel so bad.
It was great going out to dinner lets plan something again soon!

Whitney said...

Oh Owen is so cute!!! Poor KC and his allergies. Im so glad I dont have those.

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know