Hannah Ruth

Hannah Ruth by Slidely Slideshow

Sunday, March 30, 2008

"...i wanna talk about me, i wanna talk about i..."

A Thru Z-All About Me!
A--Attached or Single? Attached
B--Best friend? KC, Alyssa, & my mom. But I have lots of really really close friends like Brittnie, Kerri, & Megan
C--Cake or Pie? hmm... both? Yellow cake or strawberry pie
D--Day of Choice? Independence Day! (it's nice that it's my birthday too)
E--Essential Item? My blankets. It sounds funny but I've always been a blanket girl and I have one that I still sleep with. Then I have lots all over the place so that I can have one in whatever room I'm in, expecially while I'm on the couch.
F--Favorite Color? Royal Blue, but I'll go with any shade of blue
G--Gummy bears or worms? Bears definately
H--Hometown? Mesa, AZ
I --Indulgence(s)? Half Baked Ice Cream and Dasani Water
J--January or July? JULY!!! "I'm just a summer girl" :)
K--Kids? none yet
L--Life is incomplete without? KC :) and books, I love to read
M--Marriage date? May 06, 2006
N--Number of siblings? 3 sisters, 2 brothers
O--Oranges or apples? Oranges
P--Phobias or fears? The dark and being alone, spiders, snakes, anything that moves but isnt human :)
Q--Quotes? "Don't frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile" (actually that is just the first one that came to mind. I have so many favorites that I couldnt choose just one)
R--Reasons to Smile? The sun, family, being outside
S--Season? Summer
T--Tag 5 people? Kerri and Brittnie and whoever else feels like doing it
U--Unknown Fact? Its not really unknown but my dream place to visit is Italy
V--Very Favorite Store? Steve Madden and Nordstrom (but mostly for the shoes)
W--Worst Habit? Reading a book and putting everything else aside. I get into a book and forget to clean.
X--X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray, I've had more of those taken
Y--Your favorite food? French Fries all the way, I could eat those all day long
Z--Zodiac? Cancer

3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Hi KC and Brookie! I found your blog on Stephanie's and I just have to tell you how cute it is! Good to see you guys are doing so well.

love_b said...

k...the french fries part totally reminded me about our trips to wendys on our lunch break to get some yummy fries!!

Kellie Henry said...

I learned so much about you! Thanks for playing!

Owen singing Hey Soul Sister

Owen singing Somebody that I used to Know